Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

 

HAPPY EASTER!

Here we go!

1. Eggs are best when they are chocolate.
2. Starbucks decaf coffee frappuccino is awesome!
3. When I look in the mirror, I almost always think I wish I could lose 10 or 15 pounds.
4. Brisket, potato salad, ranch beans, Hawaiian rolls & cheesecake these are the things I like for a special dinner!
5. Currently, I just finished reading a book and am looking for the next read.
6. I really want to read the Hunger games.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and maybe watching a movie with Rick, tomorrow my plans include making brownies to take to Lori's on Sunday and Sunday, I want to celebrate Easter by going to church and then spending time with Lori and her family in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment