Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Saturday, April 28, 2012

April Update




This is a photo of my Freebies from the contest I won at www.scrapbook.com. I entered their Pin It to Win It Contest a few weeks ago and to my total surprise I was one of the winners, they gave 5 - $100.00 Gift Certificates. I'm one of those people who never seems to win anything but looks like I can't say that anymore! It was so much fun to open this box of goodies yesterday, I was stalking the UPS man because I'd been tracking this package and knew it was due so all day I kept a lookout for it!
I'm looking forward to some fun hours of using all these great products!
On another scrapping note - I completed another 8x8 album last weekend, a baby boy gift album.
Here's one of the pages:



What else have I been up to? Well, last week we babysat our 21 month old grandson while his mom & dad went to Las Vegas. We had an awesome time! And here's our little Kique enjoying some outside time at Papa & Nene's!



I've been reading too - The Hunger Games Series! I read the first book (The Hunger Games) in about 3 days, then started reading book #2 Caching Fire but it took me longer since I had to break for the babysitting, and now I'm on book #3 Mockingjay. I loved the first book, the second one wasn't quite as entertaining but I still liked it a lot and I'm looking forward to the rest of the story with this last one.

We are now anxiously awaiting the birth of our 5th grandchild, the baby was due a couple of days ago so it could be any minute now! Can't wait to meet the little one - not sure if it's a boy or girl since my son and his wife decided to let this one be a surprise.

One more thing - Rick has been working on our bathroom remodel, it's coming along nicely, he is almost ready to tile the shower surround and then it will be just some last minute/touch up things to be completed.

Well, that's it for my April update. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment