Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. Ah, me...I really need to get up and get moving!
2. The coming arrival of our 5th grandchild who is officially past due is what's on my mind most lately.
3. When I talk to my best friend, she understands.
4. Drinking a lot of water is what's working for me lately.
5. I recently saw a hummingbird.
6. Spending time with my family fills me with joy!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading , tomorrow my plans include scrapbooking & reading and Sunday, I want to go to church and relax in the afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. I always need to get up and get moving, but tend to spend more time at the computer than I should.
    I haven't seen a hummingbird in a long time, they are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have 2 hummingbirds at my feeder these past couple of days and I am hoping for more to come along soon, we had lots last year.

      Delete