Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Oh how time flies! I can't believe I haven't been on here for over a month! December is such a busy month though. We took a vacation to visit Randy and his family the first week of December, Lori, Gabriel & Kique went too. We got to see Molly in the Nutcracker, what a treat! She was awesome. It was our first time to see the Nutcracker EVER! We are hooked and will make a point to see the Nutcracker as an annual Christmas tradition from now on! Even if it's just on t.v.! Anyway, that was our Christmas present from Randy and his family, an awesome gift I tell you!
We celebrated Christmas with Lori & Gabriel on the 28th of December because they were with his family over the weekend. Rick & I had a quiet Christmas here at home with our Chi Mytzi. It was a wonderful Christmas overall and we enjoyed our time with the kids even if it wasn't on the 25th.:)

Now on to 2012. We went to MD Anderson in Sugarland yesterday to start with Rick's skin cancer treatment, they took some biopsies and now we are waiting for the results. I am hoping & praying he gets this all healed up and feeling better this year.
Yesterday was also our oldest granddaughter Molly's 7th birthday!  S E V E N! Yes, time does fly!

So many things to get done ahead of me but I am going to take it one day at a time. I have lots of new books to read on my NOOK that Rick gave me for my birthday/Christmas gift. I want to accomplish some scrapbooking this year too, I constantly feel behind in my scrapping goals.  Oh Well.
I don't make new year resolutions anymore but I do have some goals I am going to try to meet anyway - get healthier (in other words - lose some weight!LOL!), get scrappier, read more, get closer to God and allow Him to grow my spirit. Well, those are a few of my goals so we'll see what the year brings.
If you are reading this I wish you & yours a HAPPY 2012!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment