Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Sunday, January 8, 2012

What I Am Reading

It's a new year and I want to try and read more books, I only read 10 books in 2011! I am currently reading 2 books which is something I've never done. Now that I have an ereader I have a book going on it and also I have a regular book going. On the NOOK I am reading The Chick Palace by Leslie Davis Guccione and my regular book is The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Real by Neta Jackson. I know some people set goals to read 100 books or more but I would have to read every spare minute to be able to accomplish that kind of goal and I usually just read a couple of hours in the evenings. I like to do other things too! I set a goal of 15 books this year and I think I will be able to meet that goal pretty easily. We shall see!

1 comment:

  1. Elaine, Thanks for mentioning my book in your post. You've helped The Chick Palace reach the audience it was meant for & keep it a Nook bestseller. All best with your reading!

    Leslie G

    ReplyDelete