Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



We had a wonderful meal at my daughter's home, my son-in-law's brother and his family was there along with a family friend.
After lunch we took a hayride, I guess you have to have a hayride in South Texas instead of a sleigh ride because there is no snow! Ha!
It was a wonderful day, the food and the weather was perfect!
I didn't go black Friday shopping but I did buy a GPS online for a great price and I had to run to the grocery store yesterday.
I am hoping to make some Christmas cards this weekend and church tomorrow and if I get really industrious I might do a little Christmas decorating. I plan to at least start digging out the decorations!
I love Thanksgiving weekend!
Oh and last night I had a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream with a small slice of pecan pie - the most delicious thing I've had in my mouth in a long, long time!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment