Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Again

Seems like I just posted and a week has already flown by!

I was going to post a Friday Fill In but they aren't up yet so maybe later?

Rick had surgery this week so I think that is why my week has gone by so fast. He had multiple skin cancers removed, all went well and now he's just trying to recover. We will get pathology reports next week as well as the stitches will come out.

I finished the books I was reading last account and have moved on to the next book in the Yada Yada series - Yada Yada Gets Tough.

I really want to scrapbook, I haven't done that in a couple of months but I feel like things keep getting in the way - if I would just step away from the computer for awhile I would have the time! Too much Pinterest and Facebook I think! Oh well!
 

1 comment:

  1. I hope your husband's recovery is quick and easy.

    I hear you on Pinterest and Facebook. They are time consumers but a lot of fun and I would be sad if I couldn't access them any longer.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete