Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!

1. Finally, I got a couple of scrapbook pages going this week.
2. Having Rick home all the time sure takes some getting used to!
3. Dad says: don't be talking on the cell phone while driving!
4. Mytzer is my favorite nick name for my dog Mytzi.
5. It took a long time, but I finally talked Rick into buying me new living room furniture last year.
6. I have SO MANY books I want to read though I wouldn't have it any other way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading before I go to bed, tomorrow my plans include reading & finishing the layout I have started and Sunday, I want to go to church & be lazy in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment