Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Friday Fill-ins on Saturday



I tried to post this last night but it was running too slow so I will go ahead and do it today.

And...here we go!

1. I am happy to have my scrappy mojo back!
2. Watermelon, canteloupe, squash, tomatoes & okra are my favorite summertime fruits and vegetables.
3. To help me you will have to be organized.
4. Stay cool is the one thing I want to do this summer more than anything!
5. Just the other day I was saying I need to lose at least 10 pounds.
6.  I keep watching the Walton's over and over again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up the book I've been reading this week, tomorrow my plans include scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to go to church and relax and/or do some reading & scrapping in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment