Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. For the first time I shopped in a new area of San Antonio yesterday!
2. The morning I went swimming with Lori & Kique is one of my best memories of the summer so far.
3. My recipe for chocolate ice cream is one of my favorites because it is so delicious and it's an old recipe handed down to me from my mom that she got from one of my aunts.
4. I plan to be a scrapbooker for years to come.
5. It starts with a thought.
6.Central Park Praline is a fragrance I enjoy most in a candle.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include possibly a trip to the grocery store if I don't get there today and reading is always in my plans and Sunday, I want to worship, rest, read!

No comments:

Post a Comment