Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Update.

October is my favorite month! I love that the air is cooler & crisper, the sun shines in a different place, one that I love, seems to make everything glow somehow. I love the sights & smells of this season. Makes me happy!

I started reading the last of the DragonSpell Series - DragonLight, I've enjoyed them but am a bit glad they are coming to an end, unlike I felt with the Harry Potter Series.

I have found another way to pass the time - Pinterest, I love this website, I am a little bit addicted I think. So much fun!

I made a yummy Pumpkin Dump Cake last night, so good. Maybe I will share the recipe.

Well - that's it for now. I must go and enjoy my first October Sunday Afternoon!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment