Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Fill Ins



And...here we go!

1. It's easy to love my grandbabies.

2. Rarely do I use the phrase - my darling.

3. Once upon a time, I was young, now I'm not so young.

4. I only have a few chapters in the book I am reading and then I will be to ... the end.

5. What is going to happen to our nation?

6. I'm hoping things get better sooner than later.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up the book I've been reading or watch a movie, tomorrow my plans include doing something with paper - scrapbook or cardmaking, maybe cook something yummy and Sunday, I want to go to church & relax in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment