Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. Hallelujah! It's the weekend!
2. Right here is where I wanna be!
3. When I was walking the dog this morning, I saw a handful of goose feathers in the road and I thought there must've been a coyote in the area.
4. The alarm clock was ringing and that's how I knew it was time to get out of bed.
5. What were once vices are still things I sometimes struggle to overcome.
6. Fruit & cereal is what I've been having for breakfast lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include more reading, posting an update here on the blog and if I'm in the mood some scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to go to morning worship and in the afternoon, maybe read, watch a movie or more scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment