Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Reading

I am currently on book #13 for this year. I had set myself a goal of 15 but I realized pretty quickly that I was going to pass that fast so I reset my goal to 25 books for this year but it is only March and I'm almost half way to that goal so I may have to reset again! I haven't read this much in a year probably ever!
Right now I am reading Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, it's kind of raunchy so far, a good story but I don't care for some of the content, I prefer to read cleaner novels. I realize why it has to be like this though to keep it real - it is the circus and I guess the circus crowd is like that in reality. It is an interesting story overall so far. I'll update when I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment