Welcome to my little world!

This is just a little hodge podge of my life, some bits & pieces of me.:)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Surprise! A Cookbook!

I was so surprised when I got a letter saying I would be getting a recipe published in an upcoming Gooseberry Patch cookbook! My recipe for Mom's Spaghetti & Meatballs will be in the upcoming Rush-Hour Recipes, I will get a free copy in January 2012! Think I will submit a couple more recipes to them now.

I encourage anyone reading this to submit recipes to Gooseberry Patch, if they publish your recipe in one of their cookbooks they will send you a free copy of the cookbook. Can't beat that. I love Gooseberry Patch!

I got a couple more 12x12 layouts finished yesterday to make a total of 10 so far this month!

Today Lori, Gabriel & Kique are coming to spend the night, can't wait to see that baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment